Available as a one-day or a two-day seminar, the Words Workshop presents a creative, systematic, and rewarding method for writing nonfiction.
The workshops focus on strategies and techniques for clarifying ideas for yourself and for your readers.
- Discovering Your Keyword
- Determining Your Key Idea
- Understanding Your Audience
- Establishing A Shared Context
- Conducting A Guided Tour
- Creating A Satisfying Ending
- Writing Concise, Confident, And Credible Sentences
“Mark’s teaching style was a gift.”
“He was a teacher who truly enriched my education.”
“He taught me to organize my thoughts and clearly articulate them in my writing.”